I need help from the Trello team.
I had an account on trello before it became Atlassian. I happened to delete the email account linked to that trello account, because I didn't need it anymore and it was becoming choked with spam. But I didn't think of changing the email adress in my Trello account. When Atlassian took trello over, I couldn't access it anymore, as the access portal wouldn't accept my password, but I couldn't reinitialize my password anymore because the email adress don't exist anymore. So you see my plight.
There were about three boards, one about a game project called Tales of the green Earth, with my studio Pyrocenestudio. the other boards were personnal working backlogs for unrelated personal stuff.
I made a new account to start over but I would really want to get access to that account again.
Please tell me you can help me...
If needed you can contact me on vivalespam@gmail.com or hello@pyrocenestudio.com
Thank you in advance. Regards, Mathieu Loiseau