Hello,
I try to use bitbucket pipeline with git-ftp
The connection to my server 1 is working.
But the connection to Telekom FTP is not working ... Telekom use sFTP (see https://homepagecenter.telekom.de/hilfe/webseite/auf-den-webspace-zugreifen-ftp-und-co)
- git ftp catchup --user $FTP_USERNAME --passwd $FTP_PASSWORD sftp://$FTP_SERVER/public_html
Error:
fatal: Could not upload. Can't access remote 'sftp://ftpuser:***@$FTP_SERVER'. Network down? Wrong URL? exiting...
Is there maybe a limitation in Bitbucket regarding sFTP or regarding the Telekom IP address for the host "hosting.telekom.de"?
Or is this because of a limitation in "images I use?
image: debian:bullseye
Best regards
Michael
------
SOLVED - Here is my working solution::
image: fgch/alpine-gitftp pipelines:branches:main: - step:name: Deploy to Proddeployment: Productionscript: - git ftp push --user $FTP_USERNAME --passwd $FTP_PASSWORD sftp://$FTP_SERVER_ASG:22/home/www/public_html/ --insecure
Hello @Michael Hohlfeld ,
I see you were able to figure it out on your own. Thanks for sharing the solution with the Community
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.