Hello all,
I am able to create the first story from this automation and also have ensured that no duplicates get created. However, when I then try to manually trigger again to create the second story - it just wont create.
My scenario:
- When manually triggering a story it creates a story and adds the latest release from the epic that the story is linked to - end result: Story is created with the epics last fix version.
- If Story with the existing component exists and the epics last fix version is already present in that story - do not create.
The above works great when I create the first story, but the automation will not create the second story when manually triggering on the other story that needs to get created - or clicking on any other story for that matter.
See my automation rule and audit logs.


- Both pieces within the branches have the identical fields and values to create the story:

