Good Morning from Austria,
The issue I am experiencing is regarding the grouping functionality in a plan (not a board). By default all epics visible are grouped into the "All Other Issues" group.
As expected, once I create a new group and select the component by which to filter, a new group is visible showing all epics with the selected component.
However, I would expect the Epics that have now been grouped into the new group, to be excluded from the "All other issues" group. Strangely this is only the case for some Epics. In other words: Some of the epics in the new group, do not show up in the "All other issues" group, while others do.
I have looked at the Atlassian documentation to review the process through which one created groups by category and cannot find what (if anything) I am doing wrong.
Thank you for any help!
Very Respectfully,
Jacob
EDIT: Screenshots have been added. One screenshot shows the new group "Client management", which groups epics by the "client management" component. The two epics in the screenshot are however still parallelly contained in the "All other issues" group

