Hi all,
I realized some problem and wanted to confirm if you can see this as well.
I have setup a Service Desk test page, where I have added the following fields:
- Priority
- a select field
- an Asset custom field for selecting objects
The same custom script code is applied to all 3 fields for validation. For Priority and the select field, it is working fine.
The plan is to use the Asset object for manipulating the UI and for example providing a template text in the description. However, it appears the behaviour is not even triggered for Asset custom fields when the value changes. It is only triggered once the page is reloaded (and yes, this is not added in the initialiser section
)
Is there some kind of limitation, that the behaviours are only triggered on page reload for Asset custom fields on Jira Service Desk request type pages?
I am already using this within plain Jira and there it is working without any issues.
Do you have any idea, if there is something missing in the SD Portal pages for behaviours to be working with Asset fields?
Thanks for your help!
Stefan