Hi Sir,
We notice recently invoice that contained tax information(as Figure1), but we found it that didn't add this colum before.
Could you provide where can I find this policy?
Thanks.
Albert
Hi @CROXERA開發團隊 ,
welcome to the Atlassian community.
I recommend you to create issue for Atlassian Finance Operations here.
Hi @CROXERA開發團隊 and welcome to the community!
You can create a ticket with our billing and licensing team with questions about your invoices via the following link:
Please make sure you provide the invoices as attachments when creating the ticket, otherwise specify which invoices you are referring to.
Just a heads up, I removed the invoices from your post to protect your privacy as they include private info and this is a public forum. If you create a ticket via the link I provided above, that ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, so anything you post there won't be publicly visible.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.