I got a message that my free trail is over and I think I am on the free version. I am supposed to be an Admin on my bosses workspace but I notice I can't go in and add a board on his workspace. I can however see the boards he invited me to and add cards. How can I make sure my boss and I are linked up correctly (I should have full admin rights to his full workspace) and that I am using the full paid version (he said he is paying for 2 users)? It's not like I can find anything that says contact customer service. Oh how I hate not having that option. Please advise.
Thanks in advance. Brand new user here.
Brad
P.S. I see now below this is says Product Plan and Free is the only option to check. How do I direct my boss to go in and add me to his paid workspace? I went in through his account and I could not find anything...just invite to board and such I guess.