Hi
The due date field is not visible in Advanced Roadmap Plan view in jira datacenter
Hi @varatha
Does the issue highlighted have a Due date set?
Is there an extra custom field in the system also named Due date, this might cause the issue?
Hello, @varatha . I hope you are doing well.You may have to adjust the data field you want to use in the plans. You can check/change the data field you are using by going to Plan Settings > Scheduling > Dates.I am currently using the Cloud version, but I will share a screenshot of my plans, it may help you find the field in yours:
Let me know if it works
I tried this but no luck
Yes its set in the issue.
we have system field called "Due Date" but its mapping only custom field Due date
This is because the same naming is used.
The is bad practice, never create custom fields named like system fields.
Sure, Any workaround?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.