I’m using Atlassian Intelligence in Confluence, and I find the AI Definitions feature very helpful for understanding terms and abbreviations directly within pages or blogs. However, I’d like to set up a centralized glossary with predefined definitions for terms specific to my organization.
My goal is for Atlassian Intelligence to first look up definitions in this custom glossary and provide those definitions when users highlight terms. If a term is not in the glossary, the AI could then generate a definition on its own.
Is this functionality currently supported? If not, are there recommended workarounds or third-party apps that can help achieve this? I’d appreciate any guidance or suggestions!
Follow-Up Question:
Can I set up multiple levels of glossaries in Confluence? For example, a general glossary for my organization, and then sub-glossaries specific to individual spaces. I would like Atlassian Intelligence to first check the space glossary, and if the term isn’t found there, move up to the organization-wide glossary. If the term is not found in any glossary, then the AI could generate a definition on its own.