I'm on a page in Flora of North America, I click to report a problem, I get a list of problems and think i need to sign in, so click the profile image in the upper right. It takes me to allassian but my sign in is grayed out. i cant sign in.
Hi @Jeff Hansen
Welcome to the community.
Would it be possible for you to provide the URL and a screenshot where the sign in button is greyed out?
Regards,Mark C
Now I can't even get to the sign on page. I get this error.
https://bitbucket.org/aafc-mbb/fna-data-curation/issues?status=new&status=open
i attached the error screen. so frustrating.
I tried it again and got to this page: https://bitbucket.org/aafc-mbb/fna-data-curation/issues?status=new&status=open
but when I click on "create an issue" i get the bitbucket error that I just sent.
Even more frustrating.
I keep reloading the page and it finally loads after about 4 tries. So frustrating.
i got the same error when i created the issue so i reloaded the page and it finally created the issue. not impressed with this site.
Hi @Jeff Hansen,
Could you try using a different browser like an incognito browser and see if you're getting the same result?
I use various sites and this is the only one that causes me problems. I'll just quit using it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.