I have an eazyBI report that is supposed to display the average number of workdays a specific developer's tickets are In Progress. For the majority of the jira tickets the number of days matches up with what I can see in the Jira ticket transition history, given the ticket only went into In Progress one time.
If a ticket went into In Progress status, then later in the lifecycle went back to In Progress then the eazyBI "Average workdays in transition status" only seems to be calculating based on the last time the issue was In Progress, and not based off both times the ticket was in the In Progress status. I checked this both by viewing the actual transition history on the ticket itself, but also by using the built in Jira "Time In Status Gadget" on the dashboard (I'd use that but I can't set it to only show a single developer)
Thus, my calculations are incorrect and any ticket that went to In Progress status more than once is showing a lower value than expected. Is there a way to get it to calculate off ALL the times the ticket was In Progress?