I'm appealing to the folks out there in pipeline world. We have an instance where we have local bitbucket-pipeline-runners in Kubernetes that are meant to be used for building code for a lambda sam deploy. They are ran via gradle and I'm having some frustrating behavior i'm trying to figure out. Randomly I get errors. like below. I can rerun the failed step and then it will rerun and succeed. At first I thought because we were building things in parallel but when I redid the pipeline file to rune sequentially still received the random failure. I've had times where it all ran successfully, we've even upgraded gradle to the latest version and still no luck. While it's great I can manually tell it to rerun the failed step that does not help as far as CICD goes. Has anyone experienced this and if so how did you fix it / work around it... Also is there a way to have it re-run on failure automatically? Any help would be appreciated. If I had hair still i'd be bald.
<span><span>FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.</span></span>
<span><span>* What went wrong:</span></span><span><span>Execution failed for task ':<app_name>:generateAsc-licenseOpenApiApis'.</span></span><span><span>> A failure occurred while executing io.micronaut.gradle.openapi.tasks.OpenApiClientWorkAction</span></span><span><span>> Could not generate supporting file '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/<app_name>/build/generated/openapi/generateAsc-licenseOpenApiApis/.openapi-generator-ignore'</span></span>