I have a currency field in Jira that I would like to calculate The result of currency field 1 + 2 should be inserted into currency field 3. What options do I have via automation or script runner? Or is there a possibility to realize this
Hi Darko - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You should be able to do this with a simple automation rule.
Take a look at this post to see if it helps.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Using-Automation-to-Sum-multiple-custom-fields/qaq-p/1957161
Hello,
Unfortunately I can't select the field to edit in the automation because it is a special currency field.
Are you using an add-on app for the field? If so (and I suspect you are) what app is it? Have tried to contact their support?
Yeah i am using a add inn ( Fields - Custom Field Types for Jira)
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.