Hello,
I found that Xray Cloud have only couple of JQL that supports the search/filter list compare to Server version.
Cloud:
Enhanced querying with JQL - Xray Cloud Documentation - Xray
Server:
Enhanced querying with JQL - Xray Server + DC - Xray
Is there any plan for updates to have better filter option in Cloud - it makes it very difficult for us to use this now.
thanks
Based on my experience, not everything from Server/Data Center can be done in Cloud. Atlassian and Marketplace Partners are working hard to close this gap, but in some cases, it might not be possible.
Regarding Xray Cloud, I don't see any mentions of JQL functionality on their roadmap: https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAYCLOUD/Roadmap
I recommend reaching out to their team directly to explain your specific needs. They will likely do their best to provide a solution or suggest possible workarounds.
Hi @[deleted],
Thank you for reaching out!
I'd like to share the good news that JQL feature parity is coming to Xray Cloud: https://jira.getxray.app/browse/XRAYCLOUD-6781
It's currently under development and we hope to deliver as soon as possible.
Go and watch the ticket so you are informed of all updates.
Best, Francisco
OOOOMG 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
AWESOME news. Thanks so much @Francisco Fonseca _Xray_
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.