I have a lot of bitbucket repositories that I have worked on over years. I have SSH keys for these and I can still pull push and check out etc, but when I try to recover access to bitbucket cloud with the email address which I thought was linked to the account, I don't receive a recovery email and it keeps asking me to set up and account - as though that email address is no longer recognised. The passwords I have stored in the browser do not work. When I first set the account up, bitbucket was still using user names rather than email addresses but this was all fine last time I needed to log into the cloud!
I am just not getting anywhere with this. Do I really have to transfer local repos to a new account? Fortunately I do have all the source code for every repository which currently matters - but I had a lot of code for things I have worked on in the past and it looks like I have somehow lost access.
PS - my git urls in config (.git folder) look like - git@bitbucket.org:*******/name_of_repo where the asterisks are the original user name I set up with.