Hello! I need assistance with creating an automation that pulls information from another project in our Jira Datacenter instance
A user has requested to create an automation that triggers when a ticket from Project A has custom field 'Orientation Date' that falls within Projects B's ticket that has a summary of 'New hire onboarding' that falls within its 'Target start' and 'Target end' dates.
If the 'Orientation Date' falls within Project B's dates, then the automation should link Project A's ticket to Project B's ticket.
If there is not a ticket in Project B that matches the date threshold of Project A's 'Orientation Date', then the automation link should not trigger until there is a ticket created in Project B that has the dates.
So far I have attempted to create the automation in Project A but I am stuck on how to relate the dates from the different projects in the automation.