Dear experts,
I have need to report Epics that passed multiple releases (fixVersions).Is there JQL to extract epics that have more than 1 value in fixVersion or a calcfield to show number of fix versions assigned or any better idea to report?Something similar to:
{{issue.Sprint.size}}
Hi @Aquarius,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I’m a support engineer at Appfire, here to assist you.
If you're open to plugin suggestions, I recommend trying our JQL Search Extension for Jira. It includes a helpful function to count the number of fixVersions in issues using the query:
fixVersions
fixVersionsCount > 1
For more details, feel free to refer to our documentation, and don't hesitate to contact our support team if you have any further questions. We're always happy to help!
Best regards,Prosper
Hi @Aquarius
Other than directly observing the list of Epics and their Fix Versions field using an issue search, there is nothing built-in to do this counting of values in a field.
Possible workarounds depend upon how often you need this type of search and willingness to spend money / invest effort:
Kind regards,Bill
@Prosper Agwegiokhe Unfortunately I am not allowed to, is there alternative solutions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.