Hi Bitbucket Community,
I’ve been using my repository on Bitbucket without any issues for the past 6 months. I could push and pull code normally every day. However, today I suddenly encountered the following error when trying to pull from the repository:
remote: The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated. fatal: unable to access 'https://bitbucket.org/company/repositoryn_name.git/': The requested URL returned error: 403
I’ve verified that:
- The repository still exists.
- My credentials (username and password or SSH key) are correct.
- I haven’t changed any configurations related to Git or Bitbucket.
This issue appeared out of nowhere, and I haven’t made any changes to my setup. Everything was working fine until today.
Does anyone know what could be causing this issue? Could it be related to recent changes in Bitbucket’s authentication system or repository permissions?
Thanks in advance for your help!