Hello,
We are planning to upgrade from JSW Data Center 9.12.2 to 10.3.0. Can anyone tell me if I need to upgrade the version of the below apps/plugins as well? They show up as Unknown on the Universal Plugin Manager's Update Check. I'm guessing they are plugins and will be automatically handled by the Jira Core upgrade but want to verify. Thanks!
I heard back from Atlassian Support on this. These plugins/apps will all be upgraded as part of the main JSW upgrade.
@Dorene Watson
No you have to run a compatibility check before any upgrade.
Hide any confidential information then send a screenshot.
Best,
Fadoua
Thanks for the response Fadoua. The list was from a compatibility check. I did hear back from Atlassian Support on this. These plugins will all be upgraded as part of the main JSW upgrade.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.