Hi Community,
I am the Organization Admin (acting as a Master Admin) for Jira Work Management, but I’m currently facing a critical issue:
- When I try to access my Jira Work Management instance, I see the message "Your Atlassian Cloud products are suspended."
- I navigated to admin.atlassian.com to check the billing status and payment details. However:
- There is no information about the billing cycle or next billing date.
- When I try to manage my product subscription, it says I don’t have access, even though I’m the Organization Admin.
- I tried reactivating the subscription by contacting Atlassian Support, but I am always redirected to self-help resources.
My questions are:
- Is there an ongoing issue with Atlassian Cloud billing or subscription management?
- Why would the Organization Admin be unable to view or manage billing information?
- Are there additional steps I can take to resolve this issue and reactivate my instance?
This is causing significant disruption to our workflows, so any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!