We just upgraded to version 7.0 and now in our Service Desk Projects the comment defaults do not work. Does the Comment-Security-Default add-on also work with Service Desk Projects in version 7.0?
I'll take a look at it and get back to you
Hi Jason, I have tried creating one of each of the project types (Task Management, Process Management and Project Management) and issues within those project. The comment security default plugin seemed to be working correctly for each. Can you please email a screen shot and any more details on what you did to get the error. Email to paul.k.clark (at) gmail.com
Hi Paul, the project specifically needs to be a Service Desk Project. And this is JIRA 7.0 with Service Desk 3.0. I will email you a screenshot.
The was release as version 2.0.0 on the 31st Jan 2016
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.