Hello Everyone,
I have referred below document for board admin removal and it is working fine ,but facing issue to implement the same through jira plugin.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Remove-User-from-Project-Roles-and-Board-Administrators/qaq-p/2902442#M1077284
Vitali Basarevski is working perfectly as per my scenario.I have tried to add below dependency and tried my adding package.My plugin is using spring scanner annotation but still not working.Kindly suggest and how to fix issue or how we can implement these scenario through plugin.
<dependency> <groupId>com.atlassian.jira.plugins</groupId> <artifactId>jira-greenhopper-plugin</artifactId> <version>6.7.7</version> <scope>provided</scope></dependency>
<instructions><Import-Package> org.springframework.osgi.*;resolution:="optional", com.atlassian.greenhopper.*,</Import-Package> </instructions>Thanks and Regards,Jyoti
I have got the solution, below reference helps a lot-
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/no-bean-named-rapidviewserviceimpl/36512/2
Given no such 'exact' version 6.7.7 of the old Greenhopper plugin exists in the Maven repository, then it should come as no surprise at all that your plugin "doesn't work".
Even if there was, it would be almost half a decade old, so you'd have to be half crazy to try using it with Jira DC v9.12.x !
Hi @Jyoti Kumari
Hello.I think you will find this article useful. How to use Jira Software functionality in a Jira pluginPlease have a look at it.You should use the up-to-date version of the plugin (for your Jira version). Check this mvn repo for detailed plugin info.
Hope this helps.Regards,Vitali
I tried different version, but still not working.Can you suggest ,how to fix it.
I have followed doc-How to use Jira Software functionality in a Jira plugin, but it is not help full. It has generated jar file locally named as 'jira-greenhopper-plugin-9.12.10_1718170898000.jar',but these one is not available in maven, even I tried latest dependency from maven(https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.atlassian.jira.plugins/jira-greenhopper-plugin/1000.571.0),but still not working.Locally I am not getting any compile time error, but deploying to server, getting below error message-
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.