Hi,
Our atlassian tools keep crashing and we cannot figure out how much disk space is available on the server to help solve the problem. How would we go about this? What are other reasons the tools could be crashing all the time all of a sudden?
As there's another conversation about this, with lots more information over at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/252904/memory-configurationsI'm closing this as a duplicate.
I'm sure you will find someone to help you here (or give you hints), but you need to state your problem clearly. For sure "I have an error", besides the truth of the sentence, yields no information to us.
For instance, I can answer: on unix, the command is df
Or "du" to drill into usage. (Specifically, "du --max-depth 1" is really handy)
But, as Radu implies, how do you know you're running out of disk space? What do the logs say on a crash? Always read the logs when you've got a problem like this, they'll either tell you a lot, or they'll tell us quite a lot :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.