Hello,
I'm opening this question as suggested in this other question.
I'm getting a "We couldn't log you in" message when trying to connect to Bitbucket; since I have not accessed it in quite a while, probably my account is inactive and needs to be manually reactivated.
Thank you
Welcome @bartolomeus NA
The reason is indeed because you haven't logged in for a certain amount of time. This is something that Atlassian needs to take a look. I've added the tag that is relating to them for a higher visibility.
Hi @bartolomeus NA and welcome to the community!
Your Bitbucket Cloud account was marked as dormant, which is the reason for the error you saw.
I reactivated your account. Can you please try logging in when you have some time, and let me know if the issue is resolved now?
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.