Hi folks,
I'm using this for cloudfront invalidation but encountering this error. Does anyone have any ideas?
<span><span>docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create task for container: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: exec: "python3": executable file not found in $PATH: unknown.</span></span>
https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/aws-cloudfront-invalidate/src/master/
Hi @Duy Nguyen . Thanks for your question.Please, provide more details:
Regards, Igor
Hi Igor,Here's what you asked for
Pipeline config file. Please don't mind the validity of the file, I just remove the sensitive part.
```
image: node:20
definitions:steps:- step: &build- step: &deploy- step: &cloudfront-invalidationsname: Cloudfront invalidationsruns-on:- self.hosted- linuxoidc: truescript:- pipe: atlassian/aws-cloudfront-invalidate:0.10.1variables:AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: $AWS_DEFAULT_REGIONAWS_OIDC_ROLE_ARN: $AWS_ARNDISTRIBUTION_ID: $DISTRIBUTION_IDPATH: '/*'
pipelines:branches:main:- step: *build- step: *deploy- step: *cloudfront-invalidations```
I can't send the entire log since the forum is giving me an error regarding html. The error I shared on the post was the only error. The rest of the logs was about setting up docker container with some environment variables and docker pull logs.
Hi @Duy Nguyen . From what i see, you use wrong configuration:- pipe: atlassian/aws-cloudfront-invalidate:0.10.1variables:AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: $AWS_DEFAULT_REGIONAWS_OIDC_ROLE_ARN: $AWS_ARNDISTRIBUTION_ID: $DISTRIBUTION_IDPATH: '/*'You use PATH, but pipe expect PATHS
script: - pipe: atlassian/aws-cloudfront-invalidate:0.10.1 variables: DISTRIBUTION_ID: '123xyz' PATHS: '/index.html /home.html'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.