Hi all,
I’m Darshan Hiranandani, working on creating a new request type and need a bit of help. The form I'm designing has 10 fields (of various types), and the goal is for the user to be able to add as many rows as needed, each row containing values for all 10 fields. Essentially, this is like a table structure where the fields are the columns, and the user can add multiple rows, filling in the fields each time.
From my research, it seems that achieving this kind of dynamic, row-based input might require an additional tool or custom solution. I’m wondering if anyone has worked on something similar and can suggest a way to implement this? The key requirement is that I need to be able to dynamically access each "cell" in the table, so I can use the values as smart values in other parts of the system.
Looking forward to hearing your suggestions or any alternatives that might work!
Thanks in advance!
Darshan Hiranandani