I rejoin the worked for before taking a study leave and now I resumed and my email was restored since last week but I am not receiving invitation email from bitbucket. my email is <email_removed_for_privacy>
@Buhari Nasir
You will need to contact your company's jira administrator to troubleshoot this issue. If you have the same email address/account as before, you likely need your product access restored.
Hi @Buhari Nasir and welcome to the community!
If your email account was inactive and Bitbucket sent you an email during this period, then your mail server would respond with a hard bounce and your email address would be placed in our suppression list.
I removed your email address from our suppression list. Can you please ask your admin to send you a new invitation? A new invitation needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.
Just a heads up, I removed your email address to protect your privacy as this is a public forum. Atlassian staff can see the email address of your community account, so you don't need to post it.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.