Hello all,
I can only seem to find a atlassian sdk for server and not datacenter. Does anyone know where i can find sdk for Data Center Addon development of Jira and Confluence?
Hi @Ben
You should be able to find it following this guide.
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/
Path say server but it's the same for DC.
Regards
Hey I tried that but I am running Data center 9.17.2 which latest sdk 8.2.7 does not have support for as it seems here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210950/atlassian-plugin-sdk-windows/version-history
Data Center and Server share almost all their code. So build for Server and make sure you take a look athttps://developer.atlassian.com/platform/marketplace/guidelines-for-data-center-app-development/
If do not work if you use this one then configure the pom file with your version ?
@Ben Like @Florian Bonniec wrote there is no SDK dedicated to DC. There is one SDK that enables developing both Server (legacy!) and DC apps.
I verified and our DC apps are built against Jira 10 with the config (pom.xml fragment) below, so 9... version should be fine:
<properties> <project.build.sourceEncoding>UTF-8</project.build.sourceEncoding> <jira.version>10.0.0</jira.version> <jira.software.application.version>10.0.0</jira.software.application.version> <jira.servicedesk.application.version>10.0.0</jira.servicedesk.application.version> <platform.version>7.0.9</platform.version> <-- ... -->
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.