The clone between the SourceTree and the Bitbucket is not happening and showing me the Invalid Credentials fatal error. I checked the below guidelines for rectification but still cannot resolve the same. Kindly help me on it.
https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fconfluence.atlassian.com%2Fbbkb%2Fauthentication-error-remote-invalid-username-or-password-942864127.html&data=05%7C02%7Crishabh.chaturvedi%40organon.com%7C05917395035244592e7708dd1f32f2ea%7C484a70d1caaf4a03a4771cbe688304af%7C0%7C0%7C638701025899435775%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=2n7aCcslSORLpcaFY2PnKUg43LhbU9ymrMKeSLcVnsU%3D&reserved=0
Hi @rishabh.chaturvedi ,
This kind of issues appears majorly because of the credential manager is not providing the correct credentials for authentication.
Have you tried to clear the git credentials from machine as per this document: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bbkb/authentication-error-remote-invalid-username-or-password-942864127.html
Follow all the steps from Solution:
Regards,
Mahesh Shinde
Hi Mahesh,
I tried doing that as well in the morning. Here now I see few credentials as attached below. I have to delete the bitbucket.org credentials and proceed with cloning right?
Hi @rishabh.chaturvedi
You have to clear the sourcetree credentials and it may ask credentials whenever you try to access the Bitbucket site.
Please, let us know how it goes with it.
Hi,
But still I'm unable to clone my Sourcetree with the Bitbucket. Showing me the same Invalid Credentials fatal error. Kindly help me on this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.