How can I migrate freshdesk tickets to JIRA service desk?
I can export Freshdesk tickets to json files. Is there any way to import the json files from Freshdesk?Thanks,Riccardo
I would suggest having a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/importing-data-from-json-776636779.html to import the project into JIRA.
Once in JIRA, it will be possible to convert the project into a Service Desk.
It might be useful to also open a Service Desk support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com to get some more personalised assistance with the process.
Hi Matthew,
I can't importt from the JSON file. I guess that the JSON file export must contain the correct JIRA Project fields and not the Freshdesk fields.I have also opened a ticket with :https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/sds/create/configuration-query
See import error:
OK. Yes, it seems that it'll be best to wait for the personalised support so that the issue can be debugged more in depth
Hello - Did you even manage to find a solution to your issue? I may have to do something similar in the near future.
Any help or conversation around what you found would be greatly appreciated.
How about that app?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218501/freshdesk-to-jira-service-desk-migration?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
I am also looking for same , let me know if you were able to manage this
that app sounds too good to be true. It looks a Liiiiitle schetch..
This app has a free demo. so, you can try it without paying a penny.
did you manage to solve this need?
How can I sync my Freshdesk's tickets to Jira?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.