For Marvelution I currently have several Atlassian products. These products are hosted at private hosting servers and include Confluence, Bamboo, JIRA, Fishey/Crucible and Crowd
Maintenance is taking up more and more time and this is taking away for the development on the open source projects. And because of this I would like to migrate to Atalassian OnDemand if possible.
In scope are JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo.
Fisheye and Crucible are not in scope since I moved all the sources to BitBucket Git repositories. And Crowd is only used for centralized user management and sso.
I have looked at the documentation of OnDemand but wanted to make sure I have details before requesting OnDemand.
Can you provide me with the specifics that I need to take into account?
I suspect that JIRA and Confluence can be migrated without much work but that Bamboo, Crowd and BitBucket integration requires more.
Please also include details on the costs and requirements outside Atlassian and possible process details.
Thanks for your time.
Cheers,
Mark