I have been experiencing a very frustrating phenomenon while trying to build some rather complex automations.
Short version of the problem: When I do an advanced automation. Such as "when a card without a (specific) label is added to a list, copy it to "other list."
When run, it copies it to the "other list" pauses for a solid minute and moves itself back.
As if it realizes the "without a (specific) label" command in hindsight.
While it is in the list it is designed to be prevented from being in it triggers any further automation. so by the time its back where its supposed to be my other automations pull it out to their various destination.
This has broken a system I've been working on for days...
Also an alternative fix would be this:
I'd love so much if there was a IF section. Or if there was a way to say "when a card with one label and without another."
Right now you but a card "with X label" "without X label" it will only register the "with" command.
I'm on the premium trial for reference.