Im hoping to get some help. We have a custom field (customfield_12971) that is used at two different ticket hierarchies. Initiative and Feature Level. We leverage this field for statuses (in a string format). What I want to do is roll all the child inputs of customfield_12971 into a singular output in the parent customfield_12971.
So essentially if there were 3 child tickets with statuses like the below:
Child 1 (customfield_12971) is:
Child 2 (customfield_12971) is:
Child 3 (customfield_12971) is:
Then the parent (customfield_12971) would be:
- Status is blah blah
- Status is ABC
- Status is 123
Note: this would be an automated push (happening weekly) so Im not too worried about syncing it up as a singular child ticket is updated (although that would be ideal)
I have a rule set up and it says it is successful but the info isnt populating in the parent at all. I suspect its because there are multiple children, any workarounds? Thanks in advance!
