Here I can edit the fields for Issue type Task and Operation type - view
have a look:


I've added the screen to provide more info.
The problem is the following:
By adding the field Approvers (via the Configure Screen) I was expecting that I couldn't remove this field from the issue layout. But it not working like I was expecting.
Could you provide some info?
In fact my scope of the fields is not correct here:


So I renewed the script and noticed that the field Approvers is still there, but why is it so?

Two ways should work here (in my mind):
1. the field should disappear on the "Configure screen" after I delete it from the "Issue layout"
2. I should get some error message informing me that I can't delete the field on the "Issue layout" because I've chosen this field on the "Configure screen".
But none in this way was working at all.
Could you share your thoughts?