Hello,
I have been checking the documentation associated with smart values for Pull Requests - https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-development/#--Pull-request-- however I can't find any associated smart value that could give us the information associated with the reviewers of that same Pull Request.
My goal was to create an automation as simple as, when a pull request was merged then collect the name of the reviewer(s) and fill in a field of the associated issue with that same name(s). Attached is the automation.
Can someone help me?
Thanks
Hi @Cláudia Silva
If its not listed, then it doesn't exist as a smart value
Are you using BitBucket? If so, the REST API does not support that information, and here is a suggestion to add it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-22700
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy ,
Yes, I'm using Bitbucket. The option is to collect via API by Bitbucket this information in this case...
Thank you very much for your help!
Kind regards,Cláudia Silva
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- ,
Thank you very much for your reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.