Hi, hoping someone cam help out here.
I am using the 'BibTeX Referencing’ Macro and ‘BibTeX Display Table’ Macro to generate a bibliography. This is an example of what I would like to achieve:
In my text I would like to cite[1] the same reference more than once[1] but have that reference only appear once in the reference table[2]
REFERENCES
1. 2024 Citing References by Joan Smith
2. 2023 Using Reference Table by Joe Blogs
I've done some poking around, https://docs.adaptavist.com/cfm4cs/latest/content-formatting-macros/bibtex-referencing.
But, I can't find how I should cite the same reference multiple times and only create one reference in in the ‘BibTeX Display Table’ Macro.
I am using the 'BibTeX Referencing’ Macro to create the first reference:
@misc{acem_trige,
author = {Australasian College for Emergency Medicine},
title = {Triage},
year = {n.d.},
url = {https://acem.org.au/Content-Sources/Advancing-Emergency-Medicine/Better-Outcomes-for-Patients/Triage},
note = {Retrieved December 12, 2024}
}Then a second occurrence of the macro with:
\cite{acem_trige}This results in an error:

If I simply duplicate the reference macro, the table is repeated:

Thanks for your help, hopefully I"m missing something simple.