I have seen several questions about this. I just want to be sure that we need to HACK our way arround the system.
In my mind comming from a physical world. When I create a board, I think of it as a physical board.
So if IRL i have a board for a team it is a whiteboard next to the teams location. If I have a sprint it is put up on that board. So Team A and Team B each have a board and each have a sprint that runs paralell. They sare the same backlog as they are working on the same project. But they dont see each other stories as they are on the other teams board, then they have to walk over there. This makes sence.
In Greenhooper you create a board for Team A and Team B. And you can create a Sprint 14 (A) for team A and a Sprint 14 (B) for Team B. But they both see eachothers sprints in thir board view and have to use filters to remove the other teams sprint. And you have to remember to lable all issues to a team in order to filter them. Lots of human error and it causes lost/forgotten issues.
For me this just seems wrong? Or is it just me, is there something I am missing. Or is my perseption of how it works IRL wrong?
Are there other ways of dooing what I would like to do (seperate view for each team, seperate filters, seperate reports for each team but a common backlog)