Today I noticed that my commits in the Bitbucket web interface have a warning icon with the message `Unverified Signature`. Until today was not aware the web interface was able to show signed commit status. This seems to be added recently.
I've been signing my commits using an SSH key (instead of GPG key) for a long while now. Unfortunately it seems I'm only able to add GPG keys to verify signed commits, not SSH keys.
Is there a way to add my SSH key so my signed commits are also properly verified? Given that Bitbucket has a help-page on how to setup using an SSH key for signed commits I would expect it would be possible (now or in the future)
```
xxx@xxx:~/repos/xxx$ git log --show-signature commit xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (HEAD -> update_run_configuration, origin/update_run_configuration) Good "git" signature for x.xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx with ED25519 key SHA256:xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Author: xxxx xxxxxx <x.xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx> Date: Tue Dec 10 10:48:55 2024 +0100 Update `Run Configurations` `SDK_NAME` to match new python version.
```