I truly just discovered smartlinks (Shame on me) . Did you know you can embed (link to) your Power BI Reports directly into confluence?
@David Nickell : Nice !!! Anything special we need to configure, because when I try to insert a Smart link it says: "We can’t display this link as an embed, just as a card".
So what I am linking to is a Power BI Report I published to the Web. This is a tad risky given there is no security in this situation. That said -- the next "phase" of this process would be to figure out accessing secure reports.
In the meantime -- it goes like this:
feel free to use the REST ENDPOINTS report I just published to test with one of my reports for troubleshooting. (if my URL works and yours doesn't, you'll know it is on your Power BI side)
example smart link-able Report
Oh - make sure you have enabled smartlinks for your space.. the report is not IN a page though it appears that way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.