This is similar to this issue to this. I am able to use the #lookupIssue and retrieve elements from multiple issues, but I am not able to retrieve the last comment of each issue. Is this because I am not in the cloud version of JIRA? Below is what I have, where comment doesn't display:
{{#lookupIssues}}
{{#if(equals(status.name, "To Do"))}}
Ticket ID: {{key}}
Updated: {{updated.mediumDate}}
Summary: {{summary}}
Reporter: {{reporter.displayName}}
Assignee: {{assignee.displayName}}
Last Comment: {{comments.last.body}}
{{/}}
{{/}}
Ticket ID: Key-733
Updated: Nov 12, 2024
Summary: Create account
Reporter: Jane Doe
Assignee: John Doe
Last Comment:- Ticket ID: Key-544
Updated: Nov 27, 2024
Summary: Create Database
Reporter: John Doe
Assignee: Jane Doe
Last Comment:
Also recieved suggestions on workarounds:
- use the bulk-handling feature of the Scheduled Trigger or branches, with the plural {{issues}} smart value
- use the Send Web Request action to call the REST API to perform an issue search with JQL, and access the fields from the web response.
But any suggestions on what's the easiest considering the use case that I have?