Hi,
when editing an issue and the Reporter field appears I want to know what users are shown in that list.
Is there a filter on users or all users from the system?
Is there a way I can restrict that list?
thanks
Anyone who has the permission to create issues in that project.
hmm... ok... but If I have the permission to modify the reporter I can set as reporter users without the Create Permission. Is this correct?
No, it's valid reporters.
hmm... I am running JIRA 7.1.9... I have defined a single user with Create Permission. When I create a ticket I can setup as Reporter other users who DO NOT HAVE the Create Issue Permission.
Is this a bug or normal behavior?
This issue is also with Service Desk customers where they can be set as reporter even in non service desk projects. Is there a way to restrict this ?
I can't find a way to stop this.
As it relates to the reporter field, Project A agent can see customers from Project B, there is zero use case for this (if you're moving a ticket from one Project to another where an existing reporter doesn't exist, just let it fail condition and not move).
Interestingly, Request participant behaves as expected (only showing customers from that project).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.