I am using macOS Sonoma and just found than if I try to push a commit containing multiple files I get:
Enumerating objects: 25, done.
Counting objects: 100% (25/25), done.
Delta compression using up to 10 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (20/20), done.
error: RPC failed; curl 55 LibreSSL SSL_read: LibreSSL/3.3.6:
error:1404C3FC:SSL routines:ST_OK:sslv3 alert bad record mac, errno 0 s
end-pack: unexpected disconnect while reading sideband packet
Writing objects: 100% (22/22), 1.37 MiB | 2.70 MiB/s, done.
Total 22 (delta 2), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0 (from 0)
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
I can push individual files.
Currently using
git version 2.47.1
openssl --version
OpenSSL 3.4.0 22 Oct 2024 (Library: OpenSSL 3.4.0 22 Oct 2024)
So I believe I am up to date.
Managed to commit by switching from my wired connection to using my phone as a hotspot.
I have now switched back to wired and it appears to be working (provding the numer of files being committed is <20