Hi everyone !
I am a junior Mulesoft Developer,
In a project context I have to develop an API that makes GET requests (Get pages in space, I use the v2 version of the Confluence API), and POST them into another space.
The Mule app works fine, except that I cannot get the right URLs of the images, instead I just get some special tags.
For example if I type the following url https:/{host}/wiki/api/v2/spaces/131074/pages?body-format=storage
For the page 4096012, I get

I also can obtain a webuiLink and a downloadLink using a specific endpoint, but they lead to a 404
I remind you that I want a copy/paste of some space to another with my Mule app INCLUDING images.
If a inspect the image on my confluence space I obtain the following structure :
blob:https://{host}/{UUID}c#media-blob-url=true&id={fileId}&contentId={collectionName}&contextId={container.id}&image%2Fpng&name={image.name}&size={fileSize}&width={img.width(on_download_url)}&height={img.height(on_download_url)}&alt={image.name}
But there is no way to obtain the UUID either. Some people suggest me to use Selenium, to dynamically get the true URL, but is there a simpler way to do that ?
This specific point seems to be an obstacle course for a simple API, I would really appreciate some help here !
Thank you for reading.