I am using Bitbucket to store the codebase for a pair of drupal sites that were designed by a 3rd party firm, which are hosted on Pantheon. I worked with the 3rd party to confirm that all proper SSH keys/machine tokens/etc. are in place and updates via a local clone w/ git/composer can run a pipeline through to Pantheon.
After my latest attempt to run drupal core/module updates, the pipeline now fails during the "Static Tests" & "Build PHP" stages, under "./.ci/test/static/run". It returns the following error: "
<span><span>In CurlDownloader.php line 641:</span></span>
<span><span>The "<a href="https://codeload.github.com/drgullin/icheck/zip/1.0.2/tags/1.0.2" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://codeload.github.com/drgullin/icheck/zip/1.0.2/tags/1.0.2</a>" file </span></span><span><span>could not be downloaded (HTTP/2 404 )".</span></span>I checked the changes and there is no instance of "gullin" or "icheck" in composer.json, composer.lock, or the yaml file.
Moreover, after that I tried to just run the preceding pipeline which I knew worked, but now THAT pipeline is throwing the same errors. So now I don't have a working pipeline(?).
I also tried to "REVERT" the changes, both via my local git clone, but also via the Bitbucket Pull Requests menu. Neither worked. Via the menu, I will admit I don't know if I should select revert on the last PR that caused the issues, or select the preceding PR that worked and select revert on that one(?). At the time, it gave me a warning/error, saying that it would create a discrepancy because it was behind on files (?).
So now I don't know how to move forward. I know I would prefer to just kind of get back to where I was before the latest round of updates, so I can pull that through Pantheon again, while figuring out what about the updates cause the pipeline to break.
How can I address these issue? Any info is helpful and appreciated. Many Thanks.