I have a manual automation
I create an EPIC: TEST123
then run my manual automation, this then should create 3 tasks
Then: create a new: TASK "Task 1 Create your project"
For most recently created issue
then create a new: TASK "Task 2 create your part numbers"
and: create a new: TASK "Task 3 create your bill of materials"
This works. I now want my tasks to be linked.
Task 1 Create your project
Task 2 create your part numbers (LINK TO TASK 1)
Task 3 create your bill of materials (LINK TO TASK 1)
This is where the problem occurs. Instead I get:
Task 1 Create your project
Task 2 create your part numbers (LINK TO TASK 1)
Task 3 create your bill of materials (LINK TO TASK 2)
Even though Task 3 is still under the "For most recently created issue" it should create a link to TASK 1. I cannot get it to work


