Hi All,
I have a question about the syntax needed for the validation of forms data for a condition.

As you can see in the image, I have a Forms field (short text) that I am checking to see if it has a value or not. It is the beginning of a condition with lots of other fields after it. If it is empty, I need the rule to stop.
However, I can't get the syntax right to keep it from passing the validation. The field has no value in it for sure, but I have tried some different combinations including Not Equal to Empty and it always passes even through the form field is empty.
Any ideas? Also, creating a custom field and linking it is not an option - I have several other checks in the form that need to be followed or whether they are empty or not as well.
@Bill Sheboy - can ya help a brother out?