While navigating through Insight Objects. Some insight objects Connected Tickets are now shown.
I have admin access to the Jira Server, I am using. What can be done such that insight_objects Connected Tickets shows all the connected Jira Issues ?
Hi @Rituraj Nepal
On-prem you need to specifically go to the asset, there you can only see all linked issues to the asset.
The "Related Jira Issues" only shown issues without a resolution, no matter what filter you use.
I think this is mental, but this is as is.
Example:
Only for the sub-set of insight_objects ConnectedTickets shows all connected Orders. Not all Jira Issues which should have been shown in ConnectedTickets are shown.
Do you have idea on how can I connect every issues such that I can filter all Issues through ConnectedTickets in insight_objects ?
I just explained, that this is not possible.
The only option you have is as I described above.
See also JSDSERVER-15409
What I meant is that Connected tickets should have shown as an example two more Issues. It is showing only one. I tried to filter, click/unclick Unresolved and even included the summary of the Issue given insight_object should have been connected with.
Lets say there are two devices which should have been connected to same three issues. in one of the device -> Connected tickets, it shows all of them and in the other only show a single one.
Do you know how the given insight objects Connected tickets will include all the issues that should have been connected ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.