Hello Atlassian Support,
I am facing an issue where I am unable to fetch child issues (stories) through JQL. The query only returns linked issues, but not the child stories associated with an Epic/Parent.
- For Example Epic Issue : NS30319-17425
- Current Behavior: In the linked issues section, child stories are not being displayed. We are able to see the linked issues but not the child stories related to the Epic/Parent issue in the JQL query.
- Expectation: We need the ability to fetch the child stories along with the Epic/Parent issue in the JQL query, but as of now, there seems to be no way to achieve this.
Additional Information:
We do not have the ScriptRunner add-on. I am aware that through ScriptRunner’s enhanced JQL, this is possible. However, I would like to know if there are any other ways or native Jira features within the built-in JQL to achieve this result.
Please let us know how we can resolve this or if there are any workarounds available.
Thank you for your assistance.
Best regards,
Prasanna Kumar kola