Hello everyone!
We have a transition in Workflow without status translation.
Is it possible to somehow track when such a transition is used in the ScriptRunner Listener event?
P. s. Post functions are not suitable for us
HI @Alex
You could create a custom event, trigger this event in the transition instead of generic event, and configure a Listener on this event.
Regards
Hi @Florian Bonniec
Yes, I guessed that I need to use Generic Event, but I don't quite understand how to extract transition from it. Maybe you have an example of how to extract it from event?
You do not use Generic Event, but create a custom even and configure your transition to use the new event.
Ty, I figured it out, replaced the event in the post functions. It turns out that if something changes on the transition screen, then it will not be possible to pass changeLog along with this event?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.