Hi,
I am trying to search for a sub string within a label.
eg I have a set of labels that are:
Step_1
Step_2
Step_3
Etc
I can do a search that says:
Labels in (Step_1, Step_2, Step_3 etc) but this is quite cumbersome as the number of steps increases.
A better solution would be if I could search for the string "Step" within the string that represents the label. An example for those that know vba would be the instr() function.
I have tried the fuzzy search but this is not supported by the labels field.
I have tried the wildcard "*" but this does not appear to be supported either.
I then tried components, that does not support the fuzzy search either, ironically if I use = and a wildcard "*" it advises me to use the fuzzy search that it does not support!
For reference it is a server based instance of JIRA I am using and not a cloud based one.
Help!